Your first permanent role
Securing your first full-time role is a huge milestone in any graduate's career and it's important you set off down a path that maximises your long-term future progression.
The good news is that software developers, systems engineers and support professionals who have current skills are always highly sought after - especially by us!
Benefits of building a career with Infographics
We genuinely believe that if you want to build a long-term successful career, then working for an independent software manufacturer like Infographics, with a portfolio of established, widely-used own-brand enterprise solutions, is a fantastic option.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we manufacture our software solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies, and the benefits we offer as an employer are therefore almost unique.
- Security and stability of working within a stable business, with a long-term retained client base
- The opportunity to gain knowledge of the whole product lifecycle
- The chance to work across multiple application tiers and be exposed to the full technology stack
- You can directly contribute to the ongoing success of market-leading, business-critical solutions
- Use the very latest Microsoft technologies, ensuring your skills remain leading-edge
- Help build solutions that really matter to the world - and support and strengthen our emergency and professional services
Starting out with Infographics will give you an excellent base from which to build in-demand skills, make a real difference, meet new like-minded friends, and progress your career over the longer-term.
Infographics' graduate programme
If you're currently in your final year (undergrad or MSc), or a recent graduate with some work experience looking for a change in direction, we would be delighted to hear from you.
When to apply?
We recruit for this programme between January and August each year, but are also happy to receive applications at any time, and will proactively hire great candidates.
Read more about our 2019 Graduate Programme for developers here