The perfect home for Microsoft technologists
Would you like to work in a relaxed and friendly team-based environment with intelligent, creative, like-minded colleagues, using the very latest Microsoft technologies?
We are always looking for great people, even if not actively recruiting for your role. Send us your CV on spec at any time. All CVs sent direct will be reviewed, and we will provide individual feedback.
View current vacancies
Careers with Infographics - an overview
We are an expanding, successful software development house and Microsoft Gold Partner located in airy, modern offices in the suburbs of Edinburgh.
Our core activities are focused on the manufacturing and marketing of our established, own-brand enterprise business solutions, which are developed using the latest Microsoft tools and industry standards.
Our staff comprises focused, ambitious, creative individuals who are high achievers and able to work collaboratively within teams, and in partnership with clients.
We provide excellent career opportunities for aspiring and experienced software developers, test and support engineers, and implementation consultants - as well as offering other administrative and back-office roles. More
Undergraduates and Post Graduates
If you just taking your first steps into the world of work, we have a graduate trainee programme for software developers and systems engineers. More
We also take on students of computer science for one-year/fixed-term, full-time paid internships, enabling you to gain real-life experience as part of your studies. More
School Leavers - Graduate Apprenticeships (GA)
If you are looking to complete a university degree, but want to do so whilst in paid employment, then we offer a GA in software development in partnership with both Edinburgh Napier and Heriot Watt University. More
Rewards and working environment:
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies and industry standards. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and technology innovator focused on R&D, we provide an ideal environment for software professionals to gain experience across the Microsoft technology stack using the latest tools
- Competitive benefits package, including competitive remuneration with annual performance reviews, annual paid holiday allocation of 29 days rising with service to 34 days, a death-in-service life assurance policy at x4 salary (subject to T&Cs), and an excellent pension scheme with company contributions rising with service to 12%
- Exciting, secure career path and opportunity to be immersed in challenging software development projects that allow you to bring innovation and flare to our established enterprise product suites and new 'greenfield' solutions
- Collaborative, team-based culture where your ideas are sought out and valued - and can really make a difference. Our teams use agile working practices driven by Scrum, with regular sprints, stand-ups and retrospectives. Everyone has an insight into what's happening, and there are open channels of communication through which you can contribute ideas
- Continued professional development with the opportunity to study for Microsoft professional examinations. We also organise a programme of internal 'brown bag' tech lunches and Channel 9 MSDN broadcasts for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing, provide mentoring, offer an internal technical library, and allocate access to Microsoft Virtual Academy and Pluralsight's online resources
- Friendly, modern working environment within a high-end and recently-refurbished corporate office, conveniently located for commuting from Edinburgh, Fife or Central Scotland, and with good transport links and local amenities
- Great work-life balance. We work hard, but in general we keep commitments within standard business hours and enable you to have a full life outside the office. The atmosphere is always relaxed and friendly...happy staff are productive staff!
- Regular social events. Staff nights out, which are paid for by the company as our way of saying "thanks for your hard work", have included bowling, kart racing, indoor climbing, tapas and beer... and we have an annual Christmas party
To work for us, you should have great communication skills, a passion for software and excellent education credentials. Please see our vacancies for more details.
If Infographics sounds like the sort of place you'd like to work, then please get in touch today...even if we are not currently advertising a vacancy! We are always keen to review CVs from top-quality candidates.
Email your CV direct to us: firstname.lastname@example.org (No agencies please!)