The perfect home for Microsoft technologists - View current vacancies
Join us...work in a relaxed and friendly team-based environment with intelligent, creative, like-minded colleagues, using the very latest Microsoft technologies.
We're always looking for great people, even if not actively recruiting for your role. Send us your CV on spec at any time.
Get in touch today: firstname.lastname@example.org (No agencies please!) Or view current vacancies
Rewards and culture:
- Latest Microsoft tech and standards. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and tech innovator, we provide an ideal environment to gain experience across the Microsoft stack, using the latest tools.
- Competitive package. Generous remuneration with annual reviews, paid holiday allocation, life assurance* and excellent pension with company contributions rising to 12%.
- Make a difference to the world. Help shape solutions that really matter - supporting our emergency and professional services and ultimately saving lives.
- Exciting, secure career path. Immerse yourself in challenging projects that allow you to bring innovation and flare to our successful enterprise products and 'greenfield' solutions.
- Collaborative, team culture. Your ideas are sought out - and make a difference. Agile working driven by Scrum, with sprints, stand-ups and retrospectives, ensures open communication.
- Continued development. Study for Microsoft exams, join 'brown bag' lunches, watch Channel 9 MSDN broadcasts, and use our tech library, Microsoft Virtual Academy and Pluralsight resources.
- Friendly, modern environment. High-end, modern office near to local amenities, and an easy commute from Edinburgh, Fife or Central Scotland, with good car, bus and rail links. We also offer a 'cycle to work' scheme.
- Great work-life balance. We work hard, but try to keep commitments within standard business hours so you can have a full life outside the office. The atmosphere is always relaxed and friendly.
- Regular social events. Complimentary staff nights out include bowling, kart racing, indoor climbing, clay pigeon shooting, BBQ, tapas and beer... and our annual Christmas party. Our team also enjoys free end of sprint pizza!