1. Infographics UK Ltd. collects information about you for the purposes of Marketing and PR.
2. Infographics may disclose your personal information as required by law.
3. Infographics uses industry procedures to keep personal data as safe and secure as possible and to protect against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
4. Infographics may hold your personal information for the purposes stated above and for as long as is necessary for these purposes.
6. You can request a copy of the details that we hold about you by emailing us.
Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer when you visit most websites. They are sent back and forth between the website's server and your Internet browser to allow the website to remember actions you've made.
Cookies set by this website
_utma; _utmb; _utmc; _utmz
These cookies collect information about how our visitors use this site. This data is collected anonymously, and is used to help improve this website's functionality. For more information, see Google Analytics page on safeguarding your data.
2 years; 30 minutes; when you quit your browser; 6 months (respectively)